We had a great family dinner yesterday on Thanksgiving. It was nice to see everyone altogether. It was also nice to chat all I wanted, walk to the grocery store to pick things up, help carry stuff out, and the list goes on. My mother-in-law gave a fantastic toast about how strong I was through everything, and it brought tears to my eyes. I am so thankful to have such wonderful family, friends, puppy, and new lungs. Thank you donor and family. You have changed my life.
It was another busy week with those tests (which went well as far as I know). I am starting to feel a bit worn out, but there's only two weeks left of recovery in the gym. Although it's been great to have a routine to keep busy and get used to all this exercise, I am looking forward to some flexibility and a change of scenery!
No comments:
Post a Comment